Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันพุธ, เมษายน 28

Kristen and Taylor landed safely at YVR


More HQs at Kstewartfans .
Just posted some hi-res pics for  further observation.  Oh, you know what I mean. What so you see? I'm 100% baby girl is messing with us.


KRISTEN AT LAX HEADS FOR VANCOUVER


popsugar



Update!  Kristen and Taylor landed safely at YVR, Vancouver airport at 5 pm, Rob arrived an hour later at 6pm.  They are now reunited, happy now people?  I know I am!

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'