Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันอังคาร, มีนาคม 9

Ayyy jajjajaa that this muyy Well! My Congratulations to the "Girls of Satff of RobwardandKrisella !!!!! esta genial!! you are saying???

Ayyy jajjajaa that this muyy Well! My Congratulations to the "Girls of Satff of RobwardandKrisella !!!!! esta genial!! you are saying???



And this is to believed?? Hhhhggg ... Chucho Sueltala

(Click on the image to see the Face of Rob)


Other possibilities:

Tay: Wrist to see who this little face? Smile a little shall we?
Rob: and this has been believed? Take off your hands off my baby

Tay: Ayyy kris you are leaving horrible mud
Rob: you had better put cleaner for the next time we meet, Yuck!

Tay Rob told me that you allowed to leave this party together, you hear me?
Rob: Poor thing ... where I learned that even someone spoke ggrrr

Tay: Hey, careful with Rob confuse with Zac
Rob: damn impostor who believes wearing the hair like mine?

Tay: take your right away that gum out of mouth
Kris: mmmnoommm
Rob: uuuiisch that disgusting!

Tay: mmm something's missing ... ah ya se!, you forgot to wear earrings
Kris: (I knew I forgot something)
Rob: Where would the past I gave her?, This girl does not care anything!

Take the more they like that jejeje ...
score


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'