Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันอังคาร, มีนาคม 2

Kristen Stewart @Remember Me.


Looking cool or couldn't care less?Looking cool or couldn't care less?

Oh no, is Kristen Stewart getting fashion tips from her Twilight co-star R. Patz? Cos she looks (the hair, not the leather jacket!) selekeh (sloppy) and wears a selamba(lackadaisical) attitude at the premiere of  R.Patz’s new movie, Remember Me.

Yeah, I'm that guy from TwilightBut if you were hoping to see pictures of them together, sorry to disappoint. The two didn’t pose for pictures together ‘cos they generally don’t make a point to make appearances together... in spite of the romance rumours.

Yeah, I'm that guy from Twilight

And here’s R. Patz looking disheveled and scruffy as usual.
score

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'