Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันเสาร์, กุมภาพันธ์ 6

PRO Networks: «The Runaways» and the film with Xavier Samuel «The loved ones» at the festival

Кристен Стюарт
PRO Networks: «The Runaways» and the film with Xavier Samuel «The loved ones» at the festival SXSW 19:08 When in January 2010 flowing in February, once it became known that before the film festival South by Southwest (SXSW) there are only 5 weeks (SXSW - a festival that combines cinematic, musical and interactive program). Few film festivals can match the SXSW on the number of entertainment, quality programming and winding rock & roll performances. 
For the fifth time, I intend to go to Austin, Texas, to visit the dark movie theaters and share the joy with the fans naturalistic films. The program unveiled this year's festival, and I could barely restrain from admiration.
"It was an incredibly busy year, with record box office numbers, and although we had to make hard choices, we are extremely pleased with the program provided, - said the film festival producer Janet Pierson. - I revere the talent in front of films from all represented categories. We think we have achieved perfect balance, which continues our tradition of showing films with different budgets and different styles, and we are proud to have witnessed the evolution of the graduates SXSW, as well as enjoy the fresh new talent. "
Кристен Стюарт
I still can not accurately predict what new films on my list will take the places of honor winners of the festival, but there are some movies that I would be very encouraged. «The Loved Ones» Sean Barney, which is the Australian rising star Xavier Samuel ( "Twilight. Saga. Eclipse") will be displayed in the midnight section. This is one of my favorite films from last year's film festival in Toronto and one of the favorite in 2009. Another recommend «The Good Heart» Brian Cox and Paul Dano. His show in the section of the festival favorites, and this is again one of my favorite films from the festival in Toronto. Last week I was stunned «The Runaways». In this autobiography of the legendary rock band girl: 70 lit Kristen Stewart, Joan Jett and Dakota Fening-Cherie Curie. This is one of five of my favorite films from the Sundance festival.
Translation, correction - Fasmer specifically for twilight-saga.ru.

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'