Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันพุธ, กุมภาพันธ์ 17

Robert Pattinson: "I'm allergic to Vaginas"


Robert Pattinson: "I'm allergic to Vaginas" - After spending 12 hours with Naked Women 

The only significant emotional connection I have is with my dog. "It's clear what has made Robert Pattinson in an interview in which he also revealed he feels" allergy "towards women. But do not despair of his followers, he said after spending 12 hours with various females posing nude for.
Robert Pattinson is the protagonist of the March launch of Details magazine, for which he has made a bold posed with several women who appear as God brought the world and he shows his side of Casanova.
"I really hate their vaginas.'m Allergic to pussy" jokes during the interview Pattinson after spending 12 hours surrounded by models to which he confesses he did not know what to say."These women are going to be naked after five or six hours. I was not prepared for it. I had no idea what to say. Thank God, it was a hangover."
The actor, in its normal, neither confirms nor denies his relationship with his co-star in the saga Twilight, Kristen Stewart, but he jokes saying that their "unique emotional connection relevant" today, is with her dog, a West Highland White Terriers, with whom she has a "relationship ridiculous," he admits.
Pattinson also confesses that after starring in the vampire saga felt "a responsibility to be fascinating to the world, which makes ponder carefully what is going to respond in interviews.Furthermore, if it were revealed that actor would like to be speechwriter.
Source: R & K

beyondthetwilightsaga20.blogspot.com/



ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'