Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันอาทิตย์, กุมภาพันธ์ 14


 มีแต่ความเลื่อนลอย มีแต่ความเงียบงำ



มีแต่ความมืดดำรอฉันอยู่
ไม่มีใครซักคน ใม่มีใครเห็นดู
ไม่มีใครรับรู้ ว่าฉันมีตัวตน
จนเธอเข้ามา ทำให้ฉันค้นพบความหมาย
เธอทำให้คนที่เหมือนตายได้มีหวัง
* อาจไร้ตัวตนในสายตาใคร แต่ไม่เดียวดายในสายตาเธอ
เมื่อฟ้าบันดาลให้ฉันได้พบกับเธอ ทุกสิ่งเปลี่ยนไป
อาจไร้ตะวันที่คอยนำทาง แต่เมื่อมีกันและกัน
กี่ความมืดมนใดๆ ก็พันจางหาย จากนี้จะมีเธอเคียงข้างกาย
อยู่นำทาง ให้ฉันได้เจอวันใหม่
เธอเปลี่ยนความเงียบงัน ทำให้ความมืดจาง
ทำให้มองเห็นทางชีวิตใหม่
ใครจะมาเข้ากัน เท่ากับเธอเข้าใจ
มีเธอเป็นแสงไฟ ฉันไม่กลัวไม่หวั่น
เพียงเธอผู้เดียว ทำให้ฉันค้นพบความหมาย
เธอทำให้คนที่เหมือนตายได้มีหวัง

 But the metaphysical. But there speechless. 



A dark black look, but I am. 




Nobody washing people. Who disclaims see more. 




Nobody realized. I have a body. 



And she led me to discover the meaning. 



She makes people look like death is. 




* May lack personality in one eye. But not alone in her eyes. 



When the catalyst to the sky I see her. Everything changed. 



May no light hand navigation. But when another. 




How many billions have any blackout fade from this side by side with her body. 




I have found the guide to a new day. 



She changed the quiet. Zhang made the darkness. 




Make visible the new life. 



Who will come together. As she understood. 




She has a light. I did not feel fear. 




Only her alone. Cause I find meaning. 




She makes people look like death is

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'