Blog is made in January 2010, when it is a new blog.I accidentally made significant.Why do this blog since I've read twilight series and movies twilight saga new moon. I also feel that it is part of life. I love all the characters.Because they are seductive in it.Thank you Stephenie meyer Thanks Rob Kristen Taloy and more.

วันพุธ, มกราคม 13

Kristen up for Bafta Rising Star


1))Clips and Stills from Kristen’s movie The Yellow Handkerchief

1
by Leandra on January 12, 2010 2)))Kristen up for Bafta Rising Star One of our readers, Chloe from Scotland, emailed us about Kristen Stewart being nominated for a Bafta Rising Star Award. The Bafta Awards are the British Academy Of Film And Television Arts. She is up for a Orange Rising Star Award.

1According to the website:The Orange Rising Star Award recognizes five international actors and actresses who have demonstrated exceptional talent and have begun to capture the imagination of the public as a star in the making You can vote for Kristen here.
Stephenie Updates her site Talking about the Breaking Dawn Movie


stephenie
Stephenie Meyer has updated her official website with the following statement talking about the Breaking Dawn movie:

Just a quick note on the subject of the Breaking Dawn film: there is no drama over whether the book should be one movie or two. My personal feeling is that it would be very difficult to cram the whole story into one movie (as I’ve said in many interviews previous to this), but if a great way of doing that surfaces, I’m all for it. Two or one, whichever way fits the story best is fine by me, and everyone I’ve spoken with at Summit seems to feel the same way. We’re all excited to move forward on this, and we are slowly and surely getting there. I know people are anxious for news, and so sometimes gossip get fabricated to stir things up, but there’s no basis to this particular story.

Peter Interview

1
Collider has an interview with Peter Facinelli.
Read the entire interview here.
Here is an excerpt:
Question: Does Carlisle have a lot to do in Eclipse?



PETER FACINELLI: Yes, he does a lot. A lot more than the first two films, for sure. You know, what I like about the third movie is that you get to see a side of Carlisle you haven’t seen before. You actually get to see what his vampire capabilities are because there’s some great battle sequences. It’s my favorite book.
When do you hear about Breaking Dawn?



FACINELLI: I don’t know. Usually the fans know before I do, so I’m sure I’ll see it on the internet before I get the phone call.


ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น

บทความที่ได้รับความนิยม

'Twilight' 'Twilight'